“Our Credo” is a body of important management concepts for the Shinwa Group, which includes
the basic philosophy (“Our Mission”) and management objectives (“Our Vision”).
- We protect precious lives
through the supply
of our products and services.
- The products and services that we provide are directly connected to the safety—and ultimately the lives—of people who use them. Always bearing this in mind when conducting business, we never compromise on the quality of any of our offerings.
- We offer our wholehearted support
for our employees’ passion
for realizing their
“dreams and future visions.”
- We believe it important that employees have dreams and be provided the chance to give full play to their potential as they seek to achieve them. To this end, we will spare no effort in supporting our employees in attending to their work with pride and satisfaction, sharing the results of their endeavors, and aiming at further growth.
- We strive to become a company
that wins the trust of customers.
- We will make an unremitting and uncompromising commitment to raising the levels of “safety,” “quality improvement,” “punctual delivery,” and “price competitiveness,” all of which we promise in our Quality Policy, as we cherish dialogue with our customers.
- We keep growing hand in hand
with our customers.
- Even if it is by a single step at a time, we move forward, so that each and every one of our employees can grow as a person through his or her everyday activities. Our ultimate goal is to make ours an organization in which its members keep up their efforts and make ingenious attempts, allowing them to contribute to the creation of a company so splendid and inspiring that employees feel happy to consider it the place of their career.